Ph. D Qualified Examination 3 on academic year 106.
Due to a schedule overlap the July 9 qualified examination will be put off one week later on July 16.
The July 9 qualified examination will be canceled.
Ph. D Qualified Examination information：
Date and Time：at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 16, 2018.
Location：R 210, Science Building II.
Candidates should follow the rules as below.
1. Enter the examination room at the appointed time and take the seat assigned in accordance with the seat number.
2. Keep only the following items on the desk: student ID card, pencil, ruler and eraser.
3. Put student ID card on the upper left corner of the desk for examination.
4. If candidates need to use calculator, A4 papers or answer sheet, please ask invigilator for help.
5. Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room again after leaving the seat, so please hand in the answer sheet before leaving.
Ph. D. Qualified Exam in Organic Chemistry
Synthetic methods, Total synthesis, and Chemical biology
Journal of American Chemical Society, 2016, 138, issues 31 to 40
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2016, 55, issues 32 to 41
Ph. D. Qualified Exam in Physical Chemistry
Chap 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 in Paul L. Huston, “Chemical Kinetics and Reaction Dynamics”, Dover publications (2006).