Ph. D Qualified Examination 1 on academic year 106.
Ph. D Qualified Examination information：
Date and Time：at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Nov 6, 2017.
Location：R 203, Science Building II.
Candidates should follow the rules as below.
1. Enter the examination room at the appointed time and take the seat assigned in accordance with the seat number.
2. Keep only the following items on the desk: student ID card, pencil, ruler and eraser.
3. Put student ID card on the upper left corner of the desk for examination.
4. If candidates need to use calculator, A4 papers or answer sheet, please ask invigilator for help.
5. Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room again after leaving the seat, so please hand in the answer sheet before leaving.
PhD Qualified Exam in Organic Chemistry
This qualification exam covers Prof. Martin's recent perspective article and references cited therein.
Martin, S. F. "Natural Products and Their Mimics as Targets of Opportunity for Discovery," J. Org. Chem. ASAP, DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.7b01368
See attached file.
PhD Qualified Exam in Physical Chemistry
PhD Qualified Exam in Analytical Chemistry