Ph. D Qualified Examination 1 on academic year 105.
Ph. D Qualified Examination information：
Date and Time：at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Nov 7, 2016.
Location：R 210, Science Building II.
Candidates should follow the rules as below.
1. Enter the examination room at the appointed time and take the seat assigned in accordance with the seat number.
2. Keep only the following items on the desk: student ID card, pencil, ruler and eraser.
3. Put student ID card on the upper left corner of the desk for examination.
4. If candidates need to use calculator, A4 papers or answer sheet, please ask invigilator for help.
5. Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room again after leaving the seat, so please hand in the answer sheet before leaving.
PhD Qualified Exam in Analytical Chemistry
PhD Qualified Exam in Polymer Chemistry
1.高分子合成：introduction, step polymerization, living chain polymerization.
2.高分子晶體學：disorder in condensed phases.
PhD Qualified Exam in Physical Chemistry
Physical Chemistry, Engel and Reid, 3rd edition
PhD Qualified Exam in Organic Chemistry
Synthetic methods, Total synthesis, and Chemical biology
Journal of American Chemical Society, 2016, 138, issues 31 to 40
Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2016, 55, issues 32 to 41