Ph. D Qualified Examination 2 on academic year 108.
Ph. D Qualified Examination information：
Tentative Date and Time：at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Mar 9.
Location：R 203, Science Building II.
ps. If you will attend the Phd qualifying examination, please mask protection.
Candidates should follow the rules as below.
1. Enter the examination room at the appointed time and take the seat assigned in accordance with the seat number.
2. Keep only the following items on the desk: student ID card, pencil, ruler and eraser.
3. Put student ID card on the upper left corner of the desk for examination.
4. If candidates need to use calculator, A4 papers or answer sheet, please ask invigilator for help.
5. Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room again after leaving the seat, so please hand in the answer sheet before leaving.
Ph. D. Qualified Exam in Organic Chemistry
Advanced Organic Chemistry Part A chapters: 5, 7.
Advanced Organic Chemistry Part B chapters: 1, 2, 4.
Ph. D. Qualified Exam in Physical Chemistry
PEARSON International Edition
Physical Chemistry Second Edition
By Thomas Engel & Philip Reid
Chaper 12 to Chapter 31.
Ph. D. Qualified Exam in InOrganic Chemistry
The qualified test in Inorganic Chemistry will cover:
1. Atomic Structure and Periodic Table
2. Symmetry and Group Theory
3. Bonding Theory and Molecular Orbitals
4. Acids and Bases
5. Solid-State Chemistry
6. Coordination Chemistry
7. Organometallic Chemistry