Ph. D Qualified Examination 2 on academic year 106.
Ph. D Qualified Examination information：
Date and Time：at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Mar 5, 2018.
Location：R 210, Science Building II.
Candidates should follow the rules as below.
1. Enter the examination room at the appointed time and take the seat assigned in accordance with the seat number.
2. Keep only the following items on the desk: student ID card, pencil, ruler and eraser.
3. Put student ID card on the upper left corner of the desk for examination.
4. If candidates need to use calculator, A4 papers or answer sheet, please ask invigilator for help.
5. Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room again after leaving the seat, so please hand in the answer sheet before leaving.
高分子化學(B) Polymer Chemistry (B)：
高分子合成: (1) Introduction, (2) Radical Polymerization
物理化學 Physical Chemistry :
Textbook : Physical Chemistry, McQuarrie and Simon, 1997
有機化學 Organic Chemistry：
The cumulative exam of Organic Chemistry on March 5th will cover following two Topics:
Thermal Cycloadditions (Reinhard Bruckner ed. “Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reaction Mechanisms”, Academic Press: San Diego, 2002, Chapter 12.)
Concerted Pericyclic Reactions (F. A. Carey, R. J. Sundberg ed. “Advanced Organic Chemistry, Part A”, Springer: New York, 2007, Chapter 10).