Ph. D Qualified Examination 3 on academic year 105.
Ph. D Qualified Examination information：
Date and Time：at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 10, 2017.
Location：R 210, Science Building II.
Candidates should follow the rules as below.
1. Enter the examination room at the appointed time and take the seat assigned in accordance with the seat number.
2. Keep only the following items on the desk: student ID card, pencil, ruler and eraser.
3. Put student ID card on the upper left corner of the desk for examination.
4. If candidates need to use calculator, A4 papers or answer sheet, please ask invigilator for help.
Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room again after leaving the seat, so please hand in the answer sheet before leaving.
PhD Qualified Exam in Polymer Chemistry
Ch.3 Entropy and phase disorder,
Ch.4 Stability and phase transition.
PhD Qualified Exam in InOrganic Chemistry
The upcoming qualify exam for inorganic chemistry will cover the following topics:
1. (40%) Basic Crystallography
2. (60%) The content of latest journals list below that cover the topics of “Crystalline Materials and their Properties”
i. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2017, Volume 56, Issue 26, Pages 7321-7678.
ii. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2017, Volume 139, Issue 22, pp. 7415–7664 ).
iii. Chemistry of Materials, 2017, Volume 29, Issue 10, pp. 4161–4606.
iv. Inorganic Chemistry, 2017, Volume 56, Issue 11, pp. 6029–6762.
PhD Qualified Exam in Analytical Chemistry
In 6/1/2016 to 5/31/2017 Analytical Chemistry issues
Papers related to
Biosensor and Electrochemistry
PhD Qualified Exam in Physical Chemistry
Syllabus: please see the attached file.
PhD Qualified Exam in Organic Chemistry
This qualification exam materials contains:
Selected journal papers, see attached.(1.pdf, 2.pdf, 3.pdf, 4.pdf, 5.pdf)
Advanced Organic Chemistry (Carey and Sundberg)Chapter 8: Reactions involving Transition Metals
Chapter 10: Reactions Involving Carbocations, Carbenes, and Radicals as Reactive Intermediates
Chapter 13: Multistep Synthesis